Women in trucking speak out about workplace sexual misconduct
Starbucks Installs Needle Disposal Boxes After Baristas Speak Out
The safety measure comes to some locations following a barista-led petitionCheck out the Petition
Lowe's employees are calling for severance pay
Amazon warehouse workers say they have "several urgent issues"
Fans join the call for equal pay for women's soccer players
Do you think you may have experienced wage theft?
Here's what you can doLearn more
Coworker.org allows you to start, run, and win campaigns to change your workplace. Have an idea for improving your workplace? Start by creating a Coworker.org petition and talking to your coworkers about your campaign. Every day, people are launching and joining campaigns around issues large and small -- from improving an office breakroom to providing paid sick leave to employees. Anything is possible when coworkers join together.
- FiGPiN TOY STORY 4 SET OF 3 BUZZ XL, DUKE XL, BO PEEP NEW NOT UNLOCKED free ship
- Steiff Animal 079061 German Shepherd 67 Cm. Top Condition
- 25mm napoleonic saxon - line 32 figures - inf (28884)
- Brand Boeing 747 300 Super Resort Express Military Airplane
- Tin soldier 54 mm Roman horseman 1 A.C., Elite painting from St.Petersburg
- VINTAGE BILLY THE KID CORK GUN TOY RIFLE WITH ORIGINAL BOX IMCO 5004 19 COWBOY
- My Hero Academia tsuyu Asui hero suit Ver. 1 8 Scale Painted PVC figure
- Qee Collection Toy2R Action Figure Jesse Williamson Printing Corp. Rare
- Revoltech SERIES 30 Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime
- Funko Pop - Crunchberry Beast - Cap'n Crunch - SDCC 2018 - BRAND NEW
- 1 18 Otto Mobile Renault 19 16s Cabriolet bluee New OT673
- Formule 1 Williams Renault FW17 Damon Hill - Onyx
- PRE30085 by PREMIUMCLASSIXXS VOLKSWAGEN T1 CARRO FUNEBRE 1 18
- CORGI - goldEN OLDIES 19302 BEDFORD S - WEETABIX
- 1967 Chevrolet C-30 Ramp Truck Diecast Model by Acme in 1 18 Scale A1801700
- Masaratti MC 12 Sports Car in Pearl White 1 18 - Autoart - New in Box
- Dinky 170 Ford Fordor Sedan In Original Box - Excellent Vintage Old Diecast RARE
- ALFA ROMEO 1900 SS ZAGATO LYON-CHARBONNIERES 1958 OREILLER PROVENCE MOULAGE 1 43
- COPPIA RUOTE ANTERIORI AUTO PEG PEREGO POLARIS RZR 900 12 VOLT
- 2pcs 1 10 Beauty Girl Bust Model Unpainted Garage Kits Resin Statue Unassembled
- Marx Soldiers of Fortune Set in Original Box Near Mint Condition
- Lot Of 101 Ring Stainless Overload In 14kt gold Size 6 7 8 Retail
- Heroclix Marvel The Mighty Thor - Colossal G006 - Mangog
- Tamiya Plastic Model Vaude F4U 1 Corsair Bird Cage Airplane Helicopter
Tara Z. Former WeWork employee
"Few people understand the complex legal language included in employment contracts. Through Coworker.org, I had an appropriate platform to notify the public of little known arbitration clauses being included in employment contracts which limit workers' rights. My Coworker.org campaign allowed me to contact current and former employees, and to create positive change for workers."
Rylinda R. Former Comcast employee
"The #MeToo Movement gave me the courage to share what happened to me. I decided to launch a campaign on Coworker.org to address my own experiences with sexual harassment in the workplace. Through my Coworker.org petition, I was able to form a leadership team with women across the country who've experienced similar treatment. We collaborated on a petition delivery, met with elected officials, told our story in the media, and even created special t-shirts to promote our campaign. The fight isn't over, but now I've got a strong group of women to back me up."
Alia T. Bartender
"My coworkers and I created a campaign on Coworker.org to raise wages at our Southern restaurant chain -- and it worked! Customers began asking about our petition, and a local newspaper ran a story about it. The restaurant responded by raising pay. Coworker.org helps employees join together and win change."
"Whether they're seeking better pay or working conditions, employees—especially low-wage workers—have typically had to traverse a tough road of organizing to get their message across and then getting others to listen. Now, dozens of employee networks have found a new place to gather, organize, and create change: Coworker.org."
- Fast Company, July 6, 2015
"Workers are organizing online at sites like Coworker.org to fight for new protections...We've got to find new ways that they can express solidarity. And that's where technology can help."
- President Barack Obama
Oct. 7, 2015
"If our existing unions are too shackled to the past to reinvent themselves...then other pro-worker, tech-savvy, fleet-of-foot social innovators are likely to step forward. ...For campaigns at specific workplaces [there are] platforms such as Coworker.org." - Wired UK, Jan. 12, 2017