Women in trucking speak out about workplace sexual misconduct
Starbucks Installs Needle Disposal Boxes After Baristas Speak Out
The safety measure comes to some locations following a barista-led petitionCheck out the Petition
Lowe's employees are calling for severance pay
Amazon warehouse workers say they have "several urgent issues"
Fans join the call for equal pay for women's soccer players
Do you think you may have experienced wage theft?
Here's what you can doLearn more
Coworker.org allows you to start, run, and win campaigns to change your workplace. Have an idea for improving your workplace? Start by creating a Coworker.org petition and talking to your coworkers about your campaign. Every day, people are launching and joining campaigns around issues large and small -- from improving an office breakroom to providing paid sick leave to employees. Anything is possible when coworkers join together.
- TAMIYA kit 1 14 TAMTECH FERRARI 643 48008-8800
- Matrix Scale Models 1938 Voisin C30 Goelette Cabriolet by Dubos open bluee 1 43
- Corgi Modern Heavy Haulage CC13403 MAN TGA Curtainside Ken Thomas 1 50 Scale
- Norev 1 18 Mercedes AMG GTR 2018
- Hpi Japan Mclaren F1 Gtr34 1 43 Scale Car Edition Series Collection Special
- Vintage STRUCTO TOYS TRANSPORT TRUCK
- VINTAGE ERTL CASE 2594 CAB TRACTOR NEW IN BOX 1 16
- ASH vs. THE EVIL DEAD SERIES 2 ACTION FIGURE SET Henrietta, Ash, Demon Spawn
- Clone Commander Cody 2010 STAR WARS Vintage Collection VC19 MOC FOIL
- Mercedes AMG F1 W09 LEWIS HAMILTON 2018 Minichamps 1 43 New
- Deguisement Enfant Petite Bestiole pink size 3-4 Ans
- TAMIYA - MILITARY MINIATURES SERIES - LOT OF 6 - NEW BOXED
- PROSTO TOYS The Fixies, Collection Figure, Set (9 pc.), Cartoon Character
- Prompt decision unused Yonezawa Diapet 1 60 Komatsu dump truck 958
- Rocking motorbike toy solid wood
- Legioss Variable Type 1 48 scale plastic model (Imai) Mospeada Robotech
- EXECUTIVE SERIES MODEL SPACECRAFT ORBITER 1 200 DISCOVERY BN E0420
- Knitting Bear Toy From West Germany
- Super Action Statue JoJos Bizarre Adventure Vol. 1 Jonathan Joestar Medicos.
- Masters of the Universe - Clawful Etor ''Filmation version'' (carte USA) - Bar
- Jurassic Cops Evolution JUREX Dinosaur Police Car Transformer Robots Figures_NV
Tara Z. Former WeWork employee
"Few people understand the complex legal language included in employment contracts. Through Coworker.org, I had an appropriate platform to notify the public of little known arbitration clauses being included in employment contracts which limit workers' rights. My Coworker.org campaign allowed me to contact current and former employees, and to create positive change for workers."
Rylinda R. Former Comcast employee
"The #MeToo Movement gave me the courage to share what happened to me. I decided to launch a campaign on Coworker.org to address my own experiences with sexual harassment in the workplace. Through my Coworker.org petition, I was able to form a leadership team with women across the country who've experienced similar treatment. We collaborated on a petition delivery, met with elected officials, told our story in the media, and even created special t-shirts to promote our campaign. The fight isn't over, but now I've got a strong group of women to back me up."
Alia T. Bartender
"My coworkers and I created a campaign on Coworker.org to raise wages at our Southern restaurant chain -- and it worked! Customers began asking about our petition, and a local newspaper ran a story about it. The restaurant responded by raising pay. Coworker.org helps employees join together and win change."
"Whether they're seeking better pay or working conditions, employees—especially low-wage workers—have typically had to traverse a tough road of organizing to get their message across and then getting others to listen. Now, dozens of employee networks have found a new place to gather, organize, and create change: Coworker.org."
- Fast Company, July 6, 2015
"Workers are organizing online at sites like Coworker.org to fight for new protections...We've got to find new ways that they can express solidarity. And that's where technology can help."
- President Barack Obama
Oct. 7, 2015
"If our existing unions are too shackled to the past to reinvent themselves...then other pro-worker, tech-savvy, fleet-of-foot social innovators are likely to step forward. ...For campaigns at specific workplaces [there are] platforms such as Coworker.org." - Wired UK, Jan. 12, 2017