Women in trucking speak out about workplace sexual misconduct
Starbucks Installs Needle Disposal Boxes After Baristas Speak Out
The safety measure comes to some locations following a barista-led petitionCheck out the Petition
Lowe's employees are calling for severance pay
Amazon warehouse workers say they have "several urgent issues"
Fans join the call for equal pay for women's soccer players
Do you think you may have experienced wage theft?
Here's what you can doLearn more
Coworker.org allows you to start, run, and win campaigns to change your workplace. Have an idea for improving your workplace? Start by creating a Coworker.org petition and talking to your coworkers about your campaign. Every day, people are launching and joining campaigns around issues large and small -- from improving an office breakroom to providing paid sick leave to employees. Anything is possible when coworkers join together.
- Marui CELICA TURBO RACING 1 24 IDENTICAL SUPER SCALE Model Kit 11115
- FramedShadowboxMcDonalds TY TEENIE BEANIE Display- Clubhouse Meeting in Progress
- LORD DACTUS Nuovo Sigillato MOC Mattel Masters of the Universe Classics MOTUC
- Marvel Legends SAURON BAF COMPLETE
- SAS Sniper Chris - MINT IN BOX
- 1986 GI JOE DREADNOK AIR ASSAULT VTOL SKYHAWK 100% COMPLETE HASBRO SEARS VHTF
- Ertl 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 1 18 15 red 1 4th mile 12,20 sec (MG1)
- Doctor Who Exc To Woolworths Ltd Edition 6 Figure Gift Pack (Rare) Series 2 (S)
- Volvo PV 60 1946 - Robeddie 1 43
- SIKU V-SERIE V300 V411 NASENBÄR green
- Road Champions 1 43 Scale Model Car 68500 - 1969 Ford Mustang - Brown
- 1969 Baldwin Motion Camaro 1 18 Scale SuperCar
- 2009 Liberty Promotions Hot Wheels Outlaw Vw Bus 79 300 Rebel Run
- Dido Ferrari F1 series all 20 species (1549
Tara Z. Former WeWork employee
"Few people understand the complex legal language included in employment contracts. Through Coworker.org, I had an appropriate platform to notify the public of little known arbitration clauses being included in employment contracts which limit workers' rights. My Coworker.org campaign allowed me to contact current and former employees, and to create positive change for workers."
Rylinda R. Former Comcast employee
"The #MeToo Movement gave me the courage to share what happened to me. I decided to launch a campaign on Coworker.org to address my own experiences with sexual harassment in the workplace. Through my Coworker.org petition, I was able to form a leadership team with women across the country who've experienced similar treatment. We collaborated on a petition delivery, met with elected officials, told our story in the media, and even created special t-shirts to promote our campaign. The fight isn't over, but now I've got a strong group of women to back me up."
Alia T. Bartender
"My coworkers and I created a campaign on Coworker.org to raise wages at our Southern restaurant chain -- and it worked! Customers began asking about our petition, and a local newspaper ran a story about it. The restaurant responded by raising pay. Coworker.org helps employees join together and win change."
"Whether they're seeking better pay or working conditions, employees—especially low-wage workers—have typically had to traverse a tough road of organizing to get their message across and then getting others to listen. Now, dozens of employee networks have found a new place to gather, organize, and create change: Coworker.org."
- Fast Company, July 6, 2015
"Workers are organizing online at sites like Coworker.org to fight for new protections...We've got to find new ways that they can express solidarity. And that's where technology can help."
- President Barack Obama
Oct. 7, 2015
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“En vente à 49,90 euros sur www.tanagra.fr Produit complet, boite possédant des imperfections”|
"If our existing unions are too shackled to the past to reinvent themselves...then other pro-worker, tech-savvy, fleet-of-foot social innovators are likely to step forward. ...For campaigns at specific workplaces [there are] platforms such as Coworker.org." - Wired UK, Jan. 12, 2017