Women in trucking speak out about workplace sexual misconduct
Starbucks Installs Needle Disposal Boxes After Baristas Speak Out
The safety measure comes to some locations following a barista-led petitionCheck out the Petition
Lowe's employees are calling for severance pay
Amazon warehouse workers say they have "several urgent issues"
Fans join the call for equal pay for women's soccer players
Do you think you may have experienced wage theft?
Here's what you can doLearn more
Coworker.org allows you to start, run, and win campaigns to change your workplace. Have an idea for improving your workplace? Start by creating a Coworker.org petition and talking to your coworkers about your campaign. Every day, people are launching and joining campaigns around issues large and small -- from improving an office breakroom to providing paid sick leave to employees. Anything is possible when coworkers join together.
- AUTOART AA86274 PORSCHE 804 F1 J.BONNIER 1962 GERMAN GP W PILOTE ED.LIM.1 18 com
- BENTLEY EXP 10 X Speed 6 VI Coupe Concept 2015 green green TSM Resin 1 43
- Norev Models 1 43 Scale Diecast Model Car PM0072 - 2010 Audi TS - Silver
- Peterbilt Sleeper Pride & Class Hood Grill Purple Chrome 1 64th DCP Farm Toy
- VW Kafer Jolly,light Green,1 18,Schuco Pro.R
- VINTAGE ACTION MAN PILL BOX 35101 PLAYSET, 1960S RARE ORIGINAL
- 3 Vintage Star Wars Boba Fett Action Figures 1977,96,96
- Bionic Six 6 Bionic One Jack Bennet Action Figure LJN 1986 NIP RARE
- Wsi1 50 Mercedes Benz Tractor Head Mp3 L Cabine 6X6 Middle Ages
- - DCM85561 - Pack Bulldozer CATERPILLAR D7C et D7E disponible mai 2019 -
- MINICHAMPS 530 121873 131875 McLAREN F1 model SHOW CARS J Button 2012 13 1 18
- Anpanman ball yellow Shaka Shaka (japan import)
- Large Wooden Model Sailing Ketch Little TLC Needed 49 Long
- Thomas Take And Play Track
- Super rare Candy Candy Showa then at that time vinyl bag from JAPAN F S
- JDR APPEL DE CTHULHU V7 MANUEL DE L'INVESTIGATEUR COLLECTOR EFFET CUIR
- Elven Stormcaller Galadhrim Commanders GW LOTR GAMES WORKSHOP PRO PAINTED
- Rail Mounted Roco Minitanks Painted WWII US M-38 A1 Willys Jeeps W MGs Lot 6AA
- Antique toy cars - Marx Line Mar, Tootsie Toy
Tara Z. Former WeWork employee
"Few people understand the complex legal language included in employment contracts. Through Coworker.org, I had an appropriate platform to notify the public of little known arbitration clauses being included in employment contracts which limit workers' rights. My Coworker.org campaign allowed me to contact current and former employees, and to create positive change for workers."
Rylinda R. Former Comcast employee
"The #MeToo Movement gave me the courage to share what happened to me. I decided to launch a campaign on Coworker.org to address my own experiences with sexual harassment in the workplace. Through my Coworker.org petition, I was able to form a leadership team with women across the country who've experienced similar treatment. We collaborated on a petition delivery, met with elected officials, told our story in the media, and even created special t-shirts to promote our campaign. The fight isn't over, but now I've got a strong group of women to back me up."
Alia T. Bartender
"My coworkers and I created a campaign on Coworker.org to raise wages at our Southern restaurant chain -- and it worked! Customers began asking about our petition, and a local newspaper ran a story about it. The restaurant responded by raising pay. Coworker.org helps employees join together and win change."
"Whether they're seeking better pay or working conditions, employees—especially low-wage workers—have typically had to traverse a tough road of organizing to get their message across and then getting others to listen. Now, dozens of employee networks have found a new place to gather, organize, and create change: Coworker.org."
- Fast Company, July 6, 2015
"Workers are organizing online at sites like Coworker.org to fight for new protections...We've got to find new ways that they can express solidarity. And that's where technology can help."
- President Barack Obama
Oct. 7, 2015
"If our existing unions are too shackled to the past to reinvent themselves...then other pro-worker, tech-savvy, fleet-of-foot social innovators are likely to step forward. ...For campaigns at specific workplaces [there are] platforms such as Coworker.org." - Wired UK, Jan. 12, 2017